Friday, February 1, 2013

February is Here!

It's official, we will definitely have a February baby.  There were times I wondered if the baby would make an early appearance in January.  I'm so happy I've made it this far, in relatively good overall health.  My blood pressure was a little high at my 36 week appointment this week, but other than that, things are looking good.  We are praying my blood pressure doesn't go up so that I can make it to February 18th!  I only made it to 37 1/2 weeks with Meredith, so to make it to 39 weeks will be such a different experience.  Reflecting back, I was on bedrest with Meredith at this point right up to delivery (I went out on bedrest at 35 weeks with her), so it feels so nice to still be going strong with this one.  Also, it's the little things like the fact that I haven't gained as much overall weight and my wedding ring still fits!! :)

Here is my 9-month pregnancy shot.  My how I've grown in the past few months!