Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

One of the highlights of our Fall was visiting our local pumpkin patch.  I was able to go several times with other moms and once with my parents.  Though I don't think I ended up getting my money's worth with the season pass I bought (do you sense any bitterness?), it was fun and will be even more fun next year when Meredith can participate in more of the activities.  Here are some pictures of our adventures:


Lauren and Meredith.  (Meredith had a nasty fall earlier in the week, so that's the reason for her bloody nose).  It was VERY cold this particular morning.  I loved the little wagons they had available, since the strollers didn't push so well in the gravel.
Mommy and Meredith in the corn bin.  I found corn EVERYWHERE when we got back home...in the van, washing machine, and her boots.
Pre-Ride...all smiles.
So far, so good...
This is one of those rides that will be better next year.  She kept falling down off the seat :(  I wish they would have allowed me to ride along with her.  She was pretty scared at this point.
Post ride...all tears :(
This was one of her favorite activities - going in the miniature houses (including a post office).  This is on my wish list for my Dad to build for our back yard.  Isn't it cute?
She loved pushing the shopping cart around.  She's used to being on the other end, as I push her around the store.
Washing her veggies.
The view from inside the miniature house.  Beautiful!
Riding the tire-made horse swing.
We even got to go on a hayride around the pumpkin patch!
She did not like this activity.  My Dad tried to jump on it with her, but she would have none of it!
Grandpa Perry, Meredith, and Grandma Perry